Every photo or written insight you have ever submitted or thought about submitting to Agent Insight looks different in the spring and summer seasons. If you have shown or discussed a feature earlier in the year, revisit it now. Tom Compise, RE/MAX at Home in Edmond, OK, posted an earlier photo of the city’s elegant Crystal Bridge structure. Now, he’s adding one from a different angle featuring the lush tulips blooming outside. It’s a great way to enrich his original post and show off some spring beauty.
The next four months should inspire dozens of ideas for your posts. This is a spectacular time of year to show off the beauty of your area and the myriad of diverse activities available.
Make a list of all the possibilities for great spring and summer coverage of your market area. Here’s a kick-start:
- Blooming trees, shrubs, and flowers in your neighborhoods, parks and storefronts
- Baby animals, bird houses and feeders, ducks on a pond
- Vacation destinations in your area
- Summer sports. including baseball, soccer, hiking, biking, golf, tennis, boating, waterskiing, swimming, and fishing.
- Holidays: Memorial Day, Cinco de Mayo, Mother’s Day, Flag Day, Father’s Day, Independence Day, Labor Day
- Food venues like picnics, restaurants with outdoor dining, grilling at a neighborhood block party, farmers markets
- Outdoor theaters and concerts, movies in the park, drive in theaters
- Parks, dog parks, walking paths
- Flea markets
We’ve received many great seasonal photos over the years. Here are just a few with the credits listed at the end of the article.
Be sure to write about fun sights and activities to do in the spring and summer, too. Look at these excellent examples (the writers are listed below):
Good Morning, Long Beach!
The beaches are waking up with the rise of the sun broadcasting colors you’ve never seen a painting capture. Pelicans are playfully diving for a seafood breakfast while statuesque herons wade patiently for their catch….
Golf? Check. Beaches? Check. Pools? Check. Check.
And this is only the start of the many amenities available at Kiva Dunes. A scenic drive down Fort Morgan Road in Gulf Shores, Kiva Dunes is your one-stop destination along the beautiful Alabama Gulf Coast….
The Hummingbirds Are Back
I get so excited when I see the first hummingbird of the season every year. This year, there were two in my first sighting…The full numbers and crew that stay for the summer aren’t here yet, but the numbers are building….
Photos Credits: Damien Tullier, RE/MAX Select, Prairieville, LA; Paula Bellamy, RE/MAX Lake of the Ozarks, MO; Rudolph Aversano, RE/MAX Best, Ronkonkoma, NY; Julie Williams, RE/MAX Bayshore, Frankfort, MI; Stephanie Ruzzo, RE/MAX Classic Realty, Somers, NY; Jacob Ainsworth, Mississippi Gulf Coast Agents, Diamondhead, MS.