As October draws to a close, look for inspiration from the season for your next Agent Insight photos and written posts. This time of year is packed with many autumn events and activities, plus Mother Nature’s beauty is simply spectacular!
One of the primary goals of your Agent insight submissions is to show the best reasons clients would choose to live in your market area. Take advantage of this unique part of the year to highlight how autumn makes your communities special.
We’ll give you a boost with this list of 25 ideas you can use to stimulate your creativity for photos or written insights:
- Local high school bands at practice, during a game or in a parade
- University and high school homecoming celebrations
- Subdivision Halloween decorations
- Changing colors in the trees in town, in parks and in your community
- Harvest festivals
- Pumpkin patches and pumpkin carving contests
- Geese on a pond
- Haystacks dotting a field
- Holiday decorations going up on Main Street
- Your favorite restaurants’ fall menu specials
- Subdivision entrance monuments framed with fall foliage
- County fairs
- Walking trails surrounded with autumn color
- Picking apples in local orchards
- Beautiful autumn skies with flocks of birds heading south
- Chili cook-off
- Neighborhood-wide fall garage sales
- Little dogs bundled in sweaters at the dog park
- Navigating a corn maze
- Haunted houses
- Turkeys, wild or domestic
- Local Thanksgiving parade
- Windswept, empty beaches
If you need further inspiration, here is an excellent written insight by Craig Lively, RE/MAX Lighthouse in Petoskey, MI, followed by some amazing photos bursting with fall colors.
Fall Must Do List
This time of the year produces some of the most spectacular weather. Dramatic, autumn cloud patterns that are the backdrop to an array of deciduous colors make for the perfect visual picnic. I have also noticed that the insect population is directly proportional to the number of people visiting our area and Fall brings that lower influx of people and pestilence. My wife and I recently hiked the Sturgeon Bay portion of the North Country Trail. What a fun and relaxing time – no bugs, very few people, if any, and the colors, smells and sounds of the wilderness were just the ticket to recharge after a busy week at RE/MAX Lighthouse. So, if you reside in our neck of the woods or would like to experience the outdoors specific to our area: Don’t wait! Come have some fun because Fall soon will be gone and…oh, I see snowflakes as I am typing.
Photos by Mary Shelsby, RE/MAX Realty Group, Pittsford, NY; Jessica Bunone, RE/MAX Traditions Real Estate. Oakland, NJ; Elizabeth Flynn, RE/MAX Resort Properties, Boyne City, MI; Iryna Talmachova, RE/MAX Signature Real Estate, Setauket, NY; and Ryan Gibbons, RE/MAX Real Estate Limited, Oradel, NJ.