Look on the front page of the Insight Insider blog for the link to our Newsletter Article Archive. This is a great resource for explaining how to put Agent Insight to work as part of your marketing plan. It also offers an abundance of ideas for the written and photo posts you will want to emulate on your own pages.
Every newsletter article appears chronologically, from the most recent back to our very first article published in early February of 2014. Whether you need to learn how to send posts from your cell phone or need suggestions on how to best present yourself and your community, you’ll find multiple articles on each subject. We’ve selected a few headlines from the dozens of archived articles to show you the range of information available:
- If a Picture is Worth a Thousand Words, What’s a Video Worth?
- Architecture Can Be the Star of Your Insight
- The “I’s” Have It – the Power of Writing in First Person
- Strategies for Your Agent Insight Submissions
- Draw In Visitors with Local History
- Sharpen Your Cell Phone Photography Skills
Interviews with participating RE/MAX agents are featured throughout the Archives. All of them give great testimonies to how these agents think Agent insight has impacted their business. They discuss how they find time for their submissions, how it fits into their overall marketing plans, and what they intend to do with Agent Insight in future submissions. Here are just a few of the agent interview articles:
- Great Feedback from a Longtime Participant (Glee Barnhill, RE/MAX Orange Beach, Orange Beach, AL)
- Agent Insight Is a Fantastic Platform (Marty Remo, RE/MAX Prime Properties, Scarsdale, NY)
- Enthusiasm Is Contagious – Share Yours! (Jacob Ainsworth, RE/MAX Coast Delta Realty, Diamondhead, MS)
- Iowa Team Gets Results (Gerald & Gordie Sorenson, RE/MAX Home Group, Cedar Falls, IA)
- Feed the Pipeline with Agent Insight (Valerie Bomberger, RE/MAX Harbor County, New Buffalo, MI)
Enjoy the Archives as you find inspiration for your next submissions. If you have any questions about how to best use Agent Insight, please let us know at [email protected]. We’ll answer you personally and will quite likely follow up with an article on the subject for the benefit of all our participating RE/MAX agents.